About Me

Texas, United States
I am a stay at home Mom from Oregon who has landed in Texas.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

live, breathe, eat....

What am I talking about? Girl Scout cookies of course. Holy bananas. We received the cookies 5 days ago, and I'm telling you it's all we've been doing since then. It's paid off, we've sold 164 boxes so far. Natalie has lofty goals of selling 600 boxes, and I will do everything in my power to help her reach her goal!

She is such a sweet girl, she's trying to sell enough cookies so that the whole family can go with her troop to Sea World in May. I know she can do it, she's been a trooper! We've walked around the neighborhood on three different days so far, and she (hardly) complains. Even when it's freezing and all we get are "no, thank you"s. She just keeps going.

I just want her to remember these special times her and I spend together. Trekking around the neighborhood with our red wagon loaded up. Talking about school and friends and life, dreaming about the future. It's fun to hear her views on life. It's fun to be a part of a memory that I hope will stick with her for the rest of her life.